Do you panic when you accidentally delete a file that is so important in your life while cleaning out the trash on your device?
It seems that almost everyone does it accidentally, and important files or memory on the device are also deleted.
We have summarized some important applications, in order to restore your important files or memory.
This free data recovery software can work on hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, MP3 players, and other storage devices supported by FAT and NTFS file systems.
This application comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
In addition, Recuva is available in an installable and portable form. The portable version has the advantage of not having to risk the possibility of overwriting the data still on the hard drive, and therefore losing extra megabytes due to its own implementation.
Recuva is a freemium application, meaning its functionality can be enhanced by obtaining a commercial license.
Unlimited free data recovery with standard version;
Deep scan mode for hard-to-find files;
It is available in a portable version.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard (Windows & Mac)
This app is free for recovering data up to 500MB (for the time being). It works on internal and external hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, and various types of partitions. It’s not clear whether it’s as reliable in partition recovery as Disk Drill.
Group deleted files with Tags for simpler recovery;
Greatly enhanced FAT recovery quality;
Recover up to 2 GB of data for free by clicking the share button.
In brief, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard presents a practical option for casual data losses. If the user needs extra recovery capacity, the developer offers a paid upgrade that gains extra functionality.
3. Disk Drill Data Recovery (Windows & Mac)
Disk Drill Data Recovery, it can recover deleted files from your device even if they fail, can’t be read, or lost partition.
- You can recover up to 500MB of data for free with Disk Drill for Windows.
- Unlike any other, the app has two important additional data loss prevention functionalities. The first, Recovery Vault, adds a layer to the Recycle Bin and keeps a backup reference to all deleted files. The second, Guaranteed Recovery, keeps a copy of each file moved to a previously selected folder, as for example the Recycle Bin.
- In addition, Disk Drill allows users to create image files in the form of ISO, IMG or DMG files. Therefore in practice, enables the user to conduct the data search in a clone, without taking any additional risk with the original source. This functionality is of particular importance in forensic science.
4. Minitool Power Data Recovery (Windows)
Minitool Power Data Recovery offers users a comprehensive data recovery tool that supports over 100 different file types. The application can restore lost and deleted data from many types of storage devices with a three-step recovery process.
A free version of the tool can be upgraded with monthly, yearly, or lifetime subscriptions. Preview selected file types before recovery and select designated folders to be scanned for faster performance.
- Recover up to 1 GB of data for free;
- Intuitive user interface for simplified recovery;
- 24×7 technical support is available.
5. Stellar Data Recovery Professional
Stellar Data Recovery Professional offers various advantages in recovering lost data, including:
Recovers Lost or Deleted Email Files
Recovers Data from Crashed Windows System
SMART Drive Monitoring and Cloning
and much more.
In addition, Stellar has other software products. Such as: Stellar Photo Recovery, Stellar Repair for Exchange, Stellar Repair for MS SQL, Stellar Repair for Video, Stellar Repair for Photo.